Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekend wrap up

I actually finished a couple of things other than garden tasks this weekend.

I made Jacob/Amy a small blanket and I am going to post a pic here (later) and then mail it home for them. Amy says they have a lot of stuff with them.

And ... I finished the center section of a small quilt. I need to decide how I am going to finish it up. Time will tell!

And ... I pulled another almost finished afghan out of a box and worked on it. It is nice to be finishing up projects. I think there is only one more afghan in the box of 'nearly done' projects.

Pictures later this week. (You have heard THAT before!)

1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

We finally got the last of the 4 boxes that we mailed home to ourselves! We mailed 3 to Oregon, so getting 4 back is not soooo bad. The fourth was from Powell's Books.