Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back at it ...


It has taken me forever to get back to this. Lottttts of history: ended a relationship; changed jobs x 2; legal business in Alaska is completed; garden grew/harvested/replanting. You know ... life on life's terms.

John, over at Quilt Dad, had a blog anni. I love watching how this guy has matured in his sewing. I offered to send him some precut squares from my stash. Even tho I was not sewing, I was trimming and cleaning up stash off and on. Someone will be getting 100 3" x 3" squares as well as about 75 nickles.

AND ... I did start sewing again. If I can figure out the new computer/picture files: pictures above.

1 comment:

sewing the seeds of love said...

thanks for the giveaway generosity!
100 pre-cut squares would be great for colorwash quilts!