Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm over it ...

I can't seem to get to the post office while they are open. I looked for the postal annex place ... you already heard all of this.

TAAA DAAA!

I went to the post office anyways. They have this machine that lets you send packages after hours! They provided the packaging ... kinda paper-plastic envelope. There were none of the cute boxes pictured in the display.

SO ... someone is getting a package in the mail! And it was less than $5 to send it, thank you very much. I want some of those boxes tho ...

2 comments:

Urban Crunch said...

Hi Cindy!
I received your fabric yesterday!!

I'm sorry you had a heck of a time mailing. I feel for you, it's always a pain when I try to mail stuff & it costs too much in my opinion :)

All of the squares are cut so perfectly, you must have spent a lot of time putting it all together.

Thank you so much for your generosity! I am planning to pay it forward. A blogger friend of mine, V @ http://bumblebeansbasics.com/blog is collecting quilts for charity so I will be sewing these squares up & donating the quilt.

Thank you!!
Jaclyn

cindyquiltsOR said...

So glad you got them. I will remember you the next time I cut a bunch and need to thin the stash.